Philippe Millet, Orange
Christian Michaud (temporary)
- Launched i3forum Insights a comprehensive international voice market trending and benchmarking service
- Implemented Insight’s direct (and total ILD) traffic feature
- 8 global tier I international carriers onboarded and providing monthly performance data into Insights platform
Scope & objectives
- i3forum built and operates on behalf of the Int’l Carrier Industry, a comprehensive and operationally relevant Market Database for international voice services – “by the Industry, for the Industry”
- The concept is that participating carriers upload their voice traffic data into the system operated by the vendor. Data is anonymized and aggregated. Each participating carrier is then able to compare its own data with the anonymized aggregated data provided by other participating carriers, using a state of the art analytics engine. Data provided by a given carrier is kept 100% confidential at all times, no other party will be able to access
- Ongoing solution oversight – 8 carrier members, the i3forum, and Telegeography meet monthly to oversee platform performance, surrounding processes, reporting results, one-off analysis and reporting requests, etc.
- Roadmap – 8 carrier members, the i3forum, and Telegeography, collaborate on any new feature or functionality requests. This includes identifying our members’ common requirements, evaluating requirements in determining potential solutions, solution options’ cost and timelines, surveying membership interest and commitment (go, no go).
Int’l Wholesale voice market, marketing and product management, strategy
Way of working
Conference calls as required