Powered by TeleGeography
i3forum is building a comprehensive market database for international voice services. Join us now to enjoy this powerful, unique solution from Day 1.
You can’t optimise your business without accurate and high-quality data.
Without an efficient solution for sharing data, the carrier community will limit how they benefit from data-driven insights and intelligence.
i3forum Insights is a comprehensive and operationally relevant market database for international voice services designed and managed by i3forum members.
How does i3forum Insights work?
Participating carriers will sign up for the service with the i3forum. They can then upload their voice traffic data into a system operated by TeleGeography on behalf of the i3forum.
All data will be anonymized and aggregated.
Each participating carrier will be able to compare its own data against the anonymized, aggregated data provided by other participating carriers using a state-of-the art analytics engine, Tableau. Data provided by a given carrier is kept 100% confidential at all times; no other party will be able to access it.
What is Tableau?
Tableau is an industry leader in analytics and business intelligence enables you to upload and view data within a single interface.
Who can use this tool?
This service will be available to international carriers, whether or not they are i3forum members. This generally includes those that carry 100 million+ international wholesale, non-fraudulent voice minutes a year. To benefit from the service, carriers need to agree to contribute their data.
Core KPIs Tracked by i3forum Insights
Terminating route, country and region
Traffic and Revenue Data
Average length of call
Who is involved?
The i3forum members have put together requirements and selected TeleGeography to build and operate i3forum Insights. TeleGeography is a telecommunications market research and consulting firm that has surveyed international carriers and presented analysis of international long distance traffic, service providers, cost, and pricing for more than 30 years.
How much does it cost?
The i3forum determines the price based on the number of participating carriers. As more carriers join, the annual cost will be reduced.
What are the associated carrier obligations?
While i3forum holds the direct commercial relationship with participating carriers, in signing on to the solution each carrier must agree to a number of commitments with TeleGeography for seamless operation of the solution itself.
• Designating a primary data administrator as the main point of contact for submitting carrier data and working with TeleGeography to review any issues uncovered with contributed data
• Submitting a 24-month historical archive of data when joining the solution as part of the onboarding process
• Maintaining a running list of end-users who require access to the solution, and alerting TeleGeography directly when new users need to be added or old users deleted
• Submitting monthly performance, traffic, and other core KPI data to the solution, either via the ingest API or Tableau upload
• Submitting all data in an agreed upon standardized format
• Reviewing and editing any flagged data that TeleGeography identifies as potentially erroneous (either via automated flagging, or human review) on a monthly basis, after uploading member data to the solution
• Maintaining anonymity within the solution by keeping any identifying customer or company information out of data submissions
• Working with TeleGeography during the onboarding phase to review how the tool works, what data streams are required to participate, and how such data must be formatted and submitted
• Researching and providing explanations (when requested by TeleGeography) for data abnormalities that are real or genuine (not a mistake in feed)
• Maintaining a minimum 24-month historical archive of core KPI data
How do I get involved?
Click below to download our full presentation on i3forum Insights.
If you like what you see, use the form below to register your interest.
Our team will be in touch to answer your questions and talk about next steps.
Register your Interest
All fields are mandatory