· New-look board boosted by BICS, iBASIS, and Vodafone
· Organization embarking on a new phase to drive industry trust
· More Members were confirmed and Advisory Council established
Paris, France – i3forum, a leading industry association focused on driving global collaboration and innovation within the international communications sector, is proud to announce the appointment of its newly elected Board.
Joining the i3forum Board are Katia Gonzalez, Head of Fraud Prevention and Advanced Analytics at BICS; Céline Gregoire, SVP of Marketing and Voice Product at iBASIS; and Thanga Durairaj, Head of Carrier Voice Product at Vodafone Global Enterprise.
The group of industry leaders comes together to foster collaboration and trust, promote best practices, and develop strategies to address challenges and opportunities facing the international communications industry, particularly in International Voice and Application-to-Person (A2P) Messaging.
Katia Gonzalez, Head of Fraud Prevention and Advanced Analytics at BICS, says, “I am lucky to be surrounded by a group of brilliant and motivated individuals that share a common goal: effectively fight fraud in a way that respects both the wholesale carrier and IPX provider business nature and provides tangible benefits to the industry.”
The i3forum 2023 Board Members include:
- Philippe Millet, Founder and Chair of i3forum (Chair of Numbering Workgroup)
- Nishant Arya, VP and Global Head Commercial Operations, Tata Communications
- Filippo Cauci, Head of Service Platforms and Multicloud Engineering, Sparkle (Chair of Technology Workgroup)
- Jose Cortes, Head of Voice & Mobile Product Marketing, Telefónica Global Solutions
- Carlos DaSilva, VP Products, Strategy and Business Operations, PCCW Global (Chair of Messaging Workgroup)
- Thanga Durairaj, Head of Carrier Voice Product, Vodafone Global Enterprise
- Cedric Gonin, VP Global Business Support and Partnerships, Orange International Carriers
- Katia Gonzalez, Head of Fraud Prevention and Advanced Analytics, BICS (Chair of Fight Fraud Workgroup)
- Céline Gregoire, SVP of Marketing and Voice Product, iBASIS
- Eli Katz, CEO and Founder, XConnect
- Andrès Proaño, EVP and CFO, BTS
The organization also announced the creation of an Advisory Council, gathering a group of experts to provide strategic guidance, advice, and support to its board of directors.
The new Advisory Council includes:
- Anurag Aggarwal, Chief Growth Officer, Globe Teleservices Pte. Ltd
- Steve Heap, CTO, Hot Telecom
- Isabelle Paradis, Founder and President, Hot Telecom
- Sophie Ann Terrisse, Executive Chairman, 26FIVE Global Lab
“We are thrilled to welcome our new Board Members, Members, and Advisors to our i3forum community. Their respective experience in international communications and industry engagement will be invaluable in influencing our industry evolution and driving collaboration and trust,” says Philippe Millet, Founder and Chair of i3forum.
New Members include Telin and Titanium, joining the i3forum Members: BICS, BT, BTS, Colt Technology Services, Hot Telecom, iBASIS, Lanck Telecom, NetNumber, Orange, OTEGLOBE, PCCW Global, Risk & Assurance Group (RAG), Sparkle, Symbio, Tata Communications, Telefónica Global Solutions, Telstra, Twilio, Vodafone, and XConnect.
i3forum is set to make a series of announcements before and during International Telecoms Week (ITW) 2023, which will take place 14-17th May at the Gaylord National Resort & Convention Center, National Harbor, Maryland. i3forum will also be hosting a Briefing Luncheon on Tuesday 16th May at the Eastern Shore, Lower Atrium, from 12:30-2:00 PM EST. For more information, visit www.i3forum.org.
26FIVE Global Lab
+44 7970 237682